Puppy Preschool Program:
Please phone us on ph. 6583 1611 for our next starting date.
Program runs every Tuesday for 5 consecutive weeks
6:30pm - 7:30pm
Port Macquarie Veterinary Hospital
159 Gordon Street, Port Macquarie
$100 Total Cost. (CASH ONLY) To be paid prior to start date to secure placement. (Non Refundable once program has commenced.)
Please Note: limited to 6 puppies per class.
What we teach:
Topics we discuss:
Requirement for attendance:
- WEEK 1 IS AN OWNER ONLY THEORY SESSION - please do not bring your puppy with you.
- Strictly 1 person per puppy - Due to space available.
All people must follow Health and safety regulations; sanitising hands upon arrival and spraying soles of shoes.
Puppy vaccination status must be 1 week post 2nd puppy vaccination. This is to protect your puppy and everyone else's.
- All puppies must come with a soft collar/harness and lead. No retractable leads.
Please do NOT feed your puppy too much before class. We use treats for training. Liver treats will be supplied, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Unfortunately, catch up lessons are not available.
- A little party will be held at the end of the program. Prizes will be given for ‘Most improved’, ‘Best Trick’ and ‘Best costume’
If you have any questions regarding PPS, please don't hesitate to contact Michelle on 6583 1611 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org